The Historic Carter House Society Inc. (HCHS) will be selling tickets to the Belk Charity Private Sale being held on Sat., Nov. 7 at 6 AM – 10 AM. Tickets are available to be purchased and cost $5.00/each and HCHS, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, can keep all proceeds from ticket sales. HCHS will use the proceeds toward restoration work on the Carter House, 30325 Carter Cemetery Rd., Springfield, LA 70462.
Tickets are on sale now and you can buy one by emailing the HCHS organization at email@example.com or call 225-747-0660 to make arrangements to obtain the ticket. Tickets will also be sold at Patenotte Pool Store, 207 Market St., Hammond, LA 70401
Here is a list of some of the highlights of what the sale will offer to those who purchase a ticket and how it will benefit HCHS:
- HCHS will sell tickets for shoppers to participate in the Private Charity Shopping Event
- Tickets cost $5.00 and HCHS keeps the Entire Ticket Cost
- Private Charity Shopping Event will be Saturday, November 7 at 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM.
- First 100 Shoppers receive a Belk Gift Card ranging in value from $5.00 to $100.00
- Shopper Receives Entire $5.00 Credit on their first event purchase, plus event discount
- Ticket is valid at any Belk store nationwide
- Shoppers who cannot go to Shopping Event may reserve merchandise starting October 27 by presenting ticket to Sales Associate so you do not have to be present on November 7
- Each person purchasing a ticket will receive a Belk brochure with specific details regarding the Sale Discounts
We hope all HCHS members, as well as Carter Plantation Residents, and Property Owners, will purchase a ticket and sell some to their family and friends. Please help us sell tickets to make this fundraiser a success!